Yvonne Racine, Life Celebrant and Coach, is passionately committed to guiding those who have had enough of the struggle and unhappiness in their lives to create healthier relationships with themselves and their world. This is mainly achieved by dismantling the limiting beliefs, assumptions, concepts (stories) that keep them stuck and frustrated so they can experience the delight and deliciousness of life.
If you are looking to experience more ease, harmony and flow in relationships, work or life transitions, Yvonne is a gifted facilitator and coach who can compassionately guide you to ‘unreasonable’ levels of happiness and harmony.
With over 20 years of experience working with people in the transformation of their lives, she is committed to what is real rather than the stories we tell ourselves about what’s going on. By living from an open and connected awareness that is beyond any kind of belief, a more joyful and inspired life is experienced.
“My path to becoming a facilitator and Compassionate Coach has been unfolding for a very long time. By the age of thirty five I came to realize (with the help of a friend) that my life was a mess to put it mildly. I was alone, deeply depressed, drinking too much and blindly going through the motions of living after a huge loss in my life. At that point I seriously started on the journey of self exploration that has never ended though it has taken many forms. I know what it is to feel lost and in despair, and I know what Life is beyond the beliefs that held me captive there.”
Clients have been profoundly impacted by this work. Examples of some of their comments include:
“Yvonne's unique, therapeutic, challenging and supportive coaching has allowed me to take full responsibility for my life.....in the most fun and empowering way. “
“This extremely gifted lady has helped me to transform my life. “
“I feel that I am “coming into my own” right now and the work Yvonne and I have been doing has helped tremendously to guide that growth in a healthy direction. Yvonne creates a safe, compassionate and loving atmosphere is which to work towards this.”
“Long having searched for harmony within, my learning with Yvonne enhanced my life in a greater way than anything I had experienced up until that time."
Similar benefits are available when you decide to invite me to guide you in the powerful ways that I can support your life journey.
What really inspires me about coaching is knowing that no matter how bad things may seem, there’s a way of being in the world that is in harmony with Life and therefore expansive, joyful and connected. What is wonderfully unusual about me is that my view of you, and indeed all of life, is not about right or wrong (that’s all part of the story) but rather about whether it’s working for you or not. What I have come to realize is that what we generally see as ‘the way it is’ is really an illusion based on the stories we tell ourselves which keeps the magnificent truth about life well hidden. My work is in dismantling the constructs of belief, assumption and concept behind the stories so that you can realize the wonder and beauty that is already there.
Some of the relevant background and training that may give you more confidence in working with me includes:
- Life Coaching with the Certified Coaches Federation
- Workshop and seminar development and delivery as well as counseling/coaching skills principally through work with Vision Mountain Leadership Training as well as Context Associated and a variety of seminar and workshop experiences.
- Speaking, counseling and teaching skills in ministerial training and work with the Unity movement.
- Mediation training with Alberta Arbitration and Mediation Society.
- Quality Management and Consulting having guided several companies to registration with the ISO9000 Standard
- Management and leadership skills developed throughout my career including several years as partner/general manager of an oilfield supply company and later as spiritual leader of a Unity Church.
Here are a few factoids about my journey that might surprise you while serving our work together:
- My adventurous spirit led me to start a company in the oilfield before I turned 25 (unheard of for a woman in the mid ‘70s)
- Just after turning 40 I followed the inner call to go on a two month journey by myself. I circumnavigated the globe, visiting 6 countries and basically taking apart my world in the process.
- I led a church community for 9 years from its early stages becoming a minister in the process and loving it. I was also able to follow the call of inner being when it came time for me to let go and move on.
- I am my own best customer. I never stop calling the bluff on my beliefs and opening to an ever expanding sense of awareness, connectedness, flow and ease.
If you feel the call to live beyond the thrall of your limiting beliefs and experience more flow and oneness with Life it would be my pleasure to guide you in the process.
You’re welcome to check out my blog for a candid view of the ongoing process as I experience it.
More background about me and my journey.
I also invite you to contact me regarding one on one sessions by phone, Skype or in person as well as gatherings and workshops.
I can be reached at email@example.com or by calling 780-913-6466.
"Go on a journey from self to Self, my friend...
Such a journey transforms the earth into a mine of gold."
- Jalal-ud-Din Rumi
I am also available to officiate weddings and funerals or memorials and other ceremonies designed with you in mind.
I am also a volunteer board member for The Memorial Society of Edmonton and District, assistance for those who want simple, dignified, low cost cremations and burial.
I am a member of the St. Albert Chamber of Commerce and the Certified Coaches Federation